Sunday, August 30, 2009

..................... hello I .....................

........................would like to welcome you to this recent capitulation into having some sort of online identity. I am looking for sex, drugs, and rock and roll. click on my face to add me to your network.

I've been playing around with blogger for a year now and have developed four different pursuits- each of which I could imagine having it's own audience.

you might have wound up here because of a disc I gave you. I've toyed, off and on, with being a record collector and a DJ for over twenty years...But given the glut of all the internet riches, given the total disconnect between my surroundings and interests.  All that I can positively offer is a sort of anti-diary with music mixes, vinyl rips, and field recordings of local rock bands.


The pursuit I have recently been most active with is a series of reviews of unofficial rock and roll concert videos...Basically using some rarities I've collected in an attempt to attract internet search engine attention.  The writing here is competent but the subject matter is dull. 

in contrast with trying to relate to the famous, I have another blog whose content is the obscure ...exploitation films and dj mixsets, reviewed, offhandedly, as I encounter them. no reason for this to be online, really. and no reason for it not to be


More essentially. perhaps, I uploaded some nondescript drones and abstract photographs that I am myself responsible for. The impulse of the text that accompanies them is some conflict of understanding: the random versus the deliberate.. an attempt some see some value for writing itself,what motivates or justifies occupying ones time with the arrangement of words.  



No comments:

Post a Comment